Layout

Monday, October 21, 2013

35 before 35.

I finally am doing it. 
A bucket list.
I've chosen 35 things that I want to make happen before I turn 35.
Here we go:

1. Graduate from college.
2. get the tattoo I want.
3. visit California with my mom...and do a L.A. celebrity-stalking tour..
4. read a really good book, cover to cover, outside in a hammock, in one sitting. 
5.  meet both our sponsored children from World Vision... Ezekiel in  Zimbabwe and Yonathon in the Dominican Republic.
6. Go back to Africa.
7. visit each of the 50 states.
8. Travel to South America.
9. Start my own business. (I'm not going to tell you what my idea is quite yet...)
10. read the whole Bible.
11.  run regular 5k's again
12. run a marathon...then keep running more & more of them.
13. buy our own home.
14. have 3 or 4 kids. ;)
15. Go to a mumford & sons concert.
16. Raft Middle Fork, Salmon River in Idaho.
17. Visit Colorado and go skiing.
18. play the piano and sing a song in front of my Church.
19. take formal dancing lessons.
20. learn to quilt...and make a quilt for my future children.
21.write an article and get it published in the Huffington Post.
22. have a completely organic community garden in my yard, complete with a chicken coop.
23. learn how to brew beer.
24. travel to Rwanda to meet the LOTH coffee farmers that provide me with my coffee.
25. Make a scrapbook of my twentie's.
26. watch 50 classic movies...then check each one of the list as I go.
27. Become an early riser.
28. Speak to a group/groups of young women about identity.
29. protest something I'm really passionate about.
30. create my own personal photography business on the side.
31.teach yoga to a group of people.
32.Go on a vacation with Ben every year of our marriage.
33.go on an inner awakening retreat in India.
34. go to times square on new years eve.
35. make a difference.

Keep me accountable friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment